A little bit about us!
Fupay is a fintech scale-up, proudly based in Brisbane and recently expanded to Surry Hills, Sydney.
We help Millennials to Live Large and enjoy their lifestyle by spotting a member’s lifestyle costs or a small amount of cash and providing them the flexibility to pay us back over a small number of pay-cycles. We are data-driven to power flexible and informed cash flow decisions, and we are re-defining responsible lending for a new generation of customer and short term credit products.
Fupay empowers our members to Take Charge of their money by providing them with an automated holistic view of their previous, current and future pay-cycle cash flow. We use a member’s transactional data and machine learning techniques to provide actionable insights, including whether they will have any left over cash or will be short across a number of future pay-cycles.
Following 3 years of product development, we have now opened our platform to everyone, and are looking to grow our high performing sales team to further develop and maintain sales operations.
A little bit about you!
There is no single must in this role, we are looking for team players with great attitudes, impeccable attention to detail and proven account management experience.
You’ll be comfortable on the front-line promoting and educating executive teams of mid/large-scale merchants and financial service providers on Fupay’s responsible BNPL & lifestyle management platform (B2C), as well as our Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering that includes personal financial management tools, a responsible BNPL and collections services solutions (B2B).
You’ll be responsible for outbound prospecting potential clients and partners, sales pipeline and relationship management, developing and maintaining sales operations as well as successfully closing sales opportunities to deliver business results.
The nice to haves
- Good working knowledge of operating environment in relation to the ePayments, eCommerce, financial services, fintech and/or FMCG industry
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience focused on growing existing business and/or new business acquisition
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing deals with large and mid-size companies
- Consistent track record for achieving targets
- Working knowledge of common computer applications such as Gmail, Slack and Hubspot
- Strong organisational and time management skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Able to apply rigorous process and logic to solve problems and find effective solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Resourceful research ability and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with the wider business, and other stakeholders of various levels
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to adapt to the needs of different audiences and communicate at all levels of client and target organisations, particularly C-level decision makers
- The ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and priorities across multiple topics
What you’ll be responsible for:
Strategic Relationship Management
- Manage prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales and account management cycle
- Provide best-of-market service to clients and partners
- Cultivate and own broad, trust-based relationships across the partner organisation through multiple touchpoints
- Navigate challenges and objections from partners
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to create and implement marketing initiatives to drive sales objectives that are aligned with business strategy
- Build engaging and effective sales presentation decks and pitch collateral
- Leverage industry research, new and existing networks, cold / warm calling, and attend meetings, conferences and industry events, and use other sources to generate sales leads
- Prepare customer proposals and negotiate key commercial terms with prospective clients and partners
- Collaborate with the team on negotiation strategies for partner renewals, and successfully execute on those strategies to drive contract extensions and expansions
- Work with internal stakeholders to support and continuously improve partner launch processes
- Effectively and proactively engage partners in discussions on business performance, existing product and marketing ideas, implementation of best practices, and strategic initiatives
Business Reporting & Insights
- Build and maintain sales forecasting and reporting tools
- Build, optimise and maintain accurate sales and onboarding processes
- Aggregate and deliver key business insights to the team in a structured, consistent, and proactive manner
- Use data to build business cases and address partner inquiries or concerns, and effectively communicate results of internal analysis to partners
- Meet individual and team deadlines, KPIs and targets
# WHY FUPAY?
Fupay is a challenging yet really rewarding place to work - we have recently grown to a team of around 50, with a diverse team full of technologists and artists. Our people have a bias for action and a genuine passion for what they do.
Other perks of being a member of the Fu Crew:
- In addition to our flexible working hours, we embrace a hybrid work model with the only fixed time being your team’s morning stand up
- Friday team BBQ lunch on the river view deck (Brisbane) and rooftop garden (Sydney)
- Attractive salary and career opportunities in a growing company
- The ability to have a voice to help drive technical decision making
- Make it your own, build it, ship it, know it, own it
- Regular social events and a keen focus on company culture
Bring your quirks to work! We are a bunch of fun, bold and ethical people who bring our authentic selves to Fupay everyday. We respect and embrace our differences.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Reach out to us today to join the team!
*No recruiters, thank you.