Catch is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding occurring virtually due to COVID-19. All new Catch members, along with our current employees, are temporarily working remotely from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
As a Project Manager you’ll be able to understand the goals of the business and have the knack to break these down into manageable and measurable results. You’ll support product, engineering and business teams to deliver across the organisations product roadmap, balancing the delivery of those items with maintenance requests around the product.
Catch’s PM are also expected to have business analysis (BA) skills allowing them to map related systems and processes they will later need to project manage.
Key to your success is your ability to be adaptable and understand the need to pivot in a fast-paced environment that’s always changing. You’ll be a natural at helping to drive outcomes and be an expert communicator who collaborates across our technical and business teams.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll help shape projects aligned to our Product roadmaps, developing project management plans including project timelines, milestones, resource needs using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results.
- You’ll driver the end-to-end management of all project phases from requirements analysis, solution design, development, systems testing, training, implementation and transition in accordance with the project methodology to meet business objectives.
- You’ll develop and maintain the project schedule to identify the duration of the project, dependencies, key milestones and deliverables and critical paths to ensure an effective and timely project delivery.
- You’ll identify resources and define the project team structure required to achieve timely delivery of project activities
- You’ll support the project in achieving its objectives by interpreting and influencing both the external and internal environments and by creating positive relationships with stakeholders through the appropriate management of their expectations and agreed objectives.
What you’ll bring to the role
- You’ll have applied knowledge of Project Management applications such as MS Project, Visio, financial tracking tools and at least one project management discipline / methodology, eg PRINCE2, PMBOK, AIPM
- You’ll be a seasoned Technology Project Manager with a proven track record of successful project delivery
- You’ll have experience turning strategy into executable plans and know how to manage complex projects
- You’ll have experience in leading or operating within a complex project/product environment integrating works across multiple business units
- You’ have excellent communication skills, by which we mean you’ll be able to produce business case and project plan documentation, create reports and status to Senior Management
- You’ll have strong decision making and influencing skills with ability to influence at all levels in the organisation and to facilitate meetings/workshops as necessary to achieve business objectives
The rewards you’ll earn
Drive and passion are hard to generate when we're not feeling valued or having fun, so we make sure our Catchies are looked after well! We provide our passionate people with:
- An organisation that is experiencing exponential growth
- Support and collaboration, not just with their immediate team, but with the broader organisation as well!
- An organisatoin that can flex when, where and well that works for you and Catch.com.au
- 'Catch your weekend back!' Bringing services like dry-cleaning, haircuts, nails, massage, car washing and "life admin" stuff into our Monday-Friday routine to have more time for fun on the weekend!
- Employee benefits like discounted gym membership, Kmart Group discount and access to other perks within Kmart, free parking, free breakfast, in house learning and development, monthly lunches plus loads more...
Back in 2006, Catch set out to shake up Australia’s online retail landscape. We’ve come a long way since!
We’re not just one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, an award-winning digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists, developers and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose: to provide our customers with an amazing online shopping experience, every day.
And we’re just getting started…
At Catch, we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.