Catch is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding occurring virtually due to COVID-19. All new Catch members, along with our current employees, are temporarily working remotely from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Catch’s Customer Acquisition & Loyalty Snr. PM is expected to be customer-obsessed and data driven leader striving to deliver solutions that delight and reward Catch’s customers. The Snr. PM is responsible for building, managing, and growing Catch loyalty programs. From an acquisition standpoint the Snr. PM is required to work with executives and cross functional teams to define marketing roadmap and projects’ priority. Finally the Snr. PM is expected to orchestrate work across merchandising, data, marketing, and technology to ensure acquisition and loyalty initiatives are delivered in an agile and cost effective manner while delivering intended business impact.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll contribute to the strategy and vision for key products across Acquisition and Loyalty domains, and manage products with commercial and technical complexity
- You’ll manage the acquisition of products such as retargeting platforms, product feeds, and email platforms, ensuring their operation and growth is inline with business strategy, technical constraints, and marketing roadmap
- You’ll manage loyalty programs such as Club Catch and FlyBuys, ensuring their operation and growth is inline with business strategy, technical constraints, and loyalty roadmap
- You’ll lead and oversee the development of new capabilities from ideation right through to launch and go to market activities
- You’ll manage existing products to maximise their performance responding to internal and external market and business forces
- You’ll work with project teams and stakeholders to develop clear delivery plans and execute accordingly, ensuring clear communication between the business and product teams
- You’ll oversee and prioritise the product roadmap based on product strategy, feature complexity, available resources, dependencies, and required work around product maintenance.
- You’ll lead program reviews around the impact of delivered work on the product
- You’ll deliver engaging governance reports around product operation and performance
What you’ll bring to the role
- You’re someone that’s been around a block a few times and has delivered complex products within a digital environment
- You’ll bring experience in translating business needs into functional products
- You’ll be a natural collaborator, and have the ability to partner and influence with senior stakeholders
- We need someone that can engage with our technical teams, so if you have a strong technical background or engineering degree, that would be great
- You’ll be able to translate business assumptions into measurable hypotheses
- You’ll have strong analytical skills (i.e. comfortable with forecasting and modelling) as well as technical abilities allowing you to extract and analyse data
The rewards you’ll earn
Drive and passion are hard to generate when we're not feeling valued or having fun, so we make sure our Catchies are looked after well! We provide our passionate people with:
- An organisation that is experiencing exponential growth
- Support and collaboration, not just with their immediate team, but with the broader organisation as well!
- An organisatoin that can flex when, where and well that works for you and Catch.com.au
- 'Catch your weekend back!' Bringing services like dry-cleaning, haircuts, nails, massage, car washing and "life admin" stuff into our Monday-Friday routine to have more time for fun on the weekend!
- Employee benefits like discounted gym membership, Kmart Group discount and access to other perks within Kmart, free parking, free breakfast, in house learning and development, monthly lunches plus loads more...
Back in 2006, Catch set out to shake up Australia’s online retail landscape. We’ve come a long way since!
We’re not just one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, an award-winning digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists, developers and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose: to provide our customers with an amazing online shopping experience, every day.
And we’re just getting started…
At Catch, we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.