Back in 2006, Catch set out to shake up Australia’s online retail landscape. We’ve come a long way since!
We’re not just one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, an award-winning digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists, developers and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose: to provide our customers with an amazing online shopping experience, every day.
And we’re just getting started…
You will have significant knowledge and commercial experience of iOS or Android development with working knowledge of the other, you will motivate and encourage your squad by being a culture champion!
- Strong knowledge of API design principles and optimisations, as well as integrating them into iOS/Android apps.
- Developing, deploying and supporting iOS or Android applications should be second nature for you.
- Ensure the operations and output of your team is in line with the technology standards, working closely to mentor and guide engineers
- Coordinate the hiring of new members into your team as required, making sure that all new additions to the team have the technical competency to perform their roles and are a good cultural fit in the team.
- Be involved in the scoping of projects relating to internally managed mobile applications. This includes informing the technical components of all product scoping to deliver the best outcome for the business with respect to the business goal.
- Promote and ensure best-practices with relation to the output of your team.
- Ensure an inclusive, kind, supportive, and respectful environment for all team members, including the interactions with all people across the business.
Drive and passion are hard to generate when we're not feeling valued or having fun, so we make sure our Catchies are looked after well! We provide our passionate people with:
- An organisation that is experiencing incredible growth
- Support and collaboration, not just with their immediate team, but with the broader organisation as well!
- An organisation that truly does what some call ‘work/life’ balance (we just say live your life)
- 'Catch your weekend back!' Bringing services like dry-cleaning, hair cuts, nails, massage, car washing and "life admin" stuff into our Monday-Friday routine to have more time for fun on the weekend!
- Unbelievable employee benefits like discounted gym membership, kmart discount card, free parking, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, in house learning and development, monthly lunches plus loads more…
At Catch, we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.