Catch is embarking on an exciting period of growth, as our business grows so does our team, we are seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to support Catch’s Marketing operations function.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager you will work with the business to provide data analytics and act as a trusted advisor to the leadership and marketing team. You will provide predictive and prescriptive insights to the business in order to deliver data-driven decision making across all marketing channels.
What you’ll be doing
What does a normal day in the life of a Marketing Data Analyst look like?
Well… no two days at Catch are alike, but you could probably expect your typical day to include some of the following things:
- Delivering actionable insights and inform business actions based on an analysis of browsing history, sales records, purchasing history, types of purchase, service history, product inquiries, complaints, exposure and response to marketing campaigns and channel preferences.
- You will analyze data to spot trends and assess the response to different campaigns across all digital channels, you'll use your analytical skills to find relationships between different types of data.
- Help define KPIs for key marketing and business initiatives, monitor them, and inform the business and related teams on what should be done based on performance.
- Build reports to monitor ongoing initiatives and key metrics and advise when action needs to be taken
- Work with the Data team or any other relevant people to obtain missing data sources and address any data related issue
- Advocating logical decision making, ensuring data is being used as a tool to validate/challenge business viewpoints
What you’ll bring to the role
- Experience analyzing social and paid advertising platforms data such as Google ads, Facebook and Instagram is a big advantage
- Experience with revenue and business analysis
- Experience with marketing analysis
- Proven experience reporting on marketing campaign effectiveness and optimization
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tell a story using data / ability to translate raw data into easy to understand insights so that key stakeholders can make important business decisions
- Strong analytical skills / Ability to analyze, model and interpret data so that key trends, patterns, and insights can be identified
- Proficiency with SQL and BI visualization tools
- An ability to engage with and influence stakeholder at all levels
We have a fantastic work environment and culture here at Catch. We provide our passionate people with:
- An organisation that is experiencing exponential growth
- A vibrant, talented and passionate marketing team who support and collaborate with each other
- An organisation that truly does what some call ‘work/life’ balance
- Employee benefits like discounted gym membership, free parking, access to the Kmart group employee benefits, free breakfast, in house learning and development, monthly lunches plus loads more…
Back in 2006, Catch set out to shake up Australia’s online retail landscape. We’ve come a long way since!
We’re not just one of the country’s top eCommerce players, with a proven track record of growth, an award-winning digital platform and second to none customer experience offering. Behind the scenes, we’re a world-class team of creatives, strategists, developers and innovators, and we’re on the hunt for like-minded people to jump on board.
We don’t play by the rules. We push boundaries. We think big. We stay curious and driven. Together, we embrace challenges and learn new things. All this, for one purpose: to provide our customers with an amazing online shopping experience, every day. And we’re just getting started…
At Catch, we welcome all applications and screen them without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.