We are a start-up that is rebuilding Property Management.
We want to make it amazing for owners and tenants through a perfect balance of great people and industry-leading technology.
:Different is a venture-backed, high-growth company, hailed as a disruptor by major media and making waves in the 4 billion dollar property management sector. Our founders have come from Google and Uber in Silicon Valley, building out a team of the best and brightest in their fields.
In order to deliver this promise of better service and customer experience, we are looking for Part Time and Casual Open Home Inspection Officers.
What is an Inspection Officer?
Inspection Officers are our on-the-ground property experts who work closely with our Property Managers to provide an incredible experience across the following Real Estate services.
Main duties will include:
- Setting up for and conducting open homes (incl. speaking to prospective tenants)
- Conducting routine inspection and completing reports
- From time to time, conducting ingoing or exit condition reports
- Key management: collecting and returning keys in accordance with internal processes and timelines
- Attending calls with Property Partners or Leasing Managers to discuss property condition or feedback from open homes or inspections
- Other ad hoc duties from time to time such as providing access to properties (e.g., for a trade) or submitting tribunal documents
- Attending team meetings
- As and when required, supporting with administrative duties for leasing and property management
What we do offer:
- Casual roles ($31.00 per hour plus super)
- Part Time min 20 hours per week ($55k:-$60k pro rata plus super)
- Phone allowance
- Paid Kilometres
- Fun, fast-paced & challenging environment and there is always room to grow
- First-class training and support
- The advantage of being able to work remotely and at your own pace.
What are we looking for:
We look for people who have had previous Real Estate/Property Management or Customer Service experience and who are passionate about property.
This role may also suit Property Managers who are looking to take a step back, new mums looking to return to the workforce, as well as those studying or only looking for something that will provide flexibility.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about property
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly motivated for success
- Great attention to detail & a can do attitude
- Establish and maintain a productive and professional relationship with internal stakeholders
- Building brand awareness with prospective clients
- Exceptional time management skills
- 2 years + within Real Estate or a sales environment
- Current driver’s licence & well-presented car
- Smart-device (tablet or phone) with mobile internet access
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Licence - a MUST