Want a :Different Career?
Over the last 5 years, :Different has been revolutionising property management across Australia - and we’re not done yet!
By building smart tech solutions and working with amazing talent, we’ve delivered consistent, transparent and personal property management experiences to thousands of owners and tenants.
But why stop there? Well, we didn’t..
We’ve recently launched :Different for Agencies, we’re partnering up with real estate agencies and principals to cover every aspect of their property management service.
We’re helping shape the future of the proptech and real estate industry - and we want you to be a part of it!
What is an Inspection Officer?
Inspection Officers are our on-the-ground property experts who work closely with our Property Managers and Leasing Managers to provide an incredible experience across the following Real Estate services.
Main duties will include:
- Setting up for and conducting open homes (incl. speaking to prospective tenants)
- Conducting routine inspection and completing reports
- From time to time, conducting ingoing or exit condition reports
- Key management: collecting and returning keys in accordance with internal processes and timelines
- Attending calls with Property Partners or Leasing Managers to discuss property condition or feedback from open homes or inspections
- Other ad hoc duties from time to time such as providing access to properties (e.g., for a trade) or submitting tribunal documents
- Attending team meetings
- As and when required, supporting with administrative duties for leasing and property management
What we do offer:
- Phone allowance
- Paid Kilometres
- Fun, fast-paced & challenging environment and there is always room to grow
- First-class training and support
- The advantage of being able to work remotely and at your own pace.
What are we looking for:
We look for people who have had previous Real Estate/Property Management or Customer Service experience and who are passionate about property.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about property
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly motivated for success
- Great attention to detail & a can do attitude
- Establish and maintain a productive and professional relationship with internal stakeholders
- Building brand awareness with prospective clients
- Exceptional time management skills
- 2 years + within Real Estate or a customer service environment
- Current driver’s licence & well-presented car
- Smart-device (tablet or phone) with mobile internet access
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Licence - a MUST