Who is :Different?
Over the last 5 years, :Different has been revolutionising property management across Australia - and we’re not done yet!
By building smart tech solutions, we’ve empowered our team of property experts to deliver transparent, consistent and personal property management experiences to thousands of owners and tenants.
But why stop there? Well, we didn’t..
We’ve recently launched :Different for Agencies, partnering up with traditional real estate agencies and principals to cover every aspect of their property management service.
We’re helping shape the future of the proptech and real estate industry - and we want you to be a part of it.
We are a team of over 200 staff across Australia and Sri Lanka with 100+ team members based in Australia. Our offices are at the heart of each state, in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland in some of the best working spaces on the Eastern coast.
What is the role of a Field Officer in :Different?
Field Officers are our in-the-field staff who work closely with our Property Partners, Leasing Managers and internal business partners to deliver high quality inspections and reports to our internal and external clients. Field Officers are responsible for the delivery of all activities that require a person to be on-site and can include access for trades, assorted errands and administrative tasks in addition to being the primary support for Inspections at a property managed by :Different.
The Job responsibilities are:
- Conducting all manner of inspections at a property managed by :Different or an Agency client, including but not limited to:
- Open Home inspections
- Entry Inspections and associated report(s)
- Routine Inspections and associated report(s)
- Exit Inspections and associated report(s)
- Other ad hoc duties from time to time such as providing access to properties (e.g., for a trade), the collection of files or keys, and other assorted tasks outside of the office.
- The management of keys and lockboxes, including but not limited to collecting and returning keys in accordance with internal processes and timelines.
- Attending calls with Property Partners and / or Leasing Managers to discuss property condition or feedback from open homes or inspections.
- As and when required, supporting with administrative duties for leasing and property management.
What do we offer?
- Phone allowance, paid kilometres & iPad provided.
- Fun, fast-paced & challenging environment
- Career development & progression
- First-class training and support
- The advantage of being able to work remotely and at your own pace.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who have had previous Real Estate or Property Management experience and who are passionate about property and the client experience.
This role may also suit Property Managers who are looking to take a step back from full time work, parents looking to return to the workforce, as well as those studying or looking for something that will provide flexibility.
Skills we are looking for:
- 2 years + within Real Estate or a sales environment
- Current driver’s licence & well-presented car - Essential
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Licence - a MUST
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Establish and maintain a productive and professional relationship with internal stakeholders
- Building brand awareness with prospective clients
- Energetic and enthusiastic about property