We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our fast-growing health tech company in the disability sector.
You’ll be working within our experienced and passionate Sales team, where you will play a key role in the continued growth of our business into new markets. WIth an entrepreneurial drive, you will get to see the immediate impact of your work on hundreds of people with disability. Our purpose is to make the NDIS easier and you will be the connecting glue to make that happen in a business that has a genuine care and desire to help.
In disability, it’s all about human connection. In this remotely based role, you will be actively engaging the disability sector to drive customers to our services for people with disability, their families, therapists, and businesses in the space. This role will become the face of Provider Choice in the Melbourne market and work closely with our Sydney based team. You will be the perfect blend of a natural hunter with grit and determination to exceed targets, but this is sometimes overshadowed by your passion for building and maintaining relationships with clients and partners. Some more details:
- Forming strong relationships with organisations, industry bodies and influential people in the disability sector who can recommend us to customers
- Driving our community engagement and brand awareness
- Managing a fast-paced, short sales cycle effectively while displaying exceptional business and commercial acumen, integrity and credibility to achieve a balance of direct and channel leads
- Creating and managing processes such as setting sales targets, forecasting, and budgeting
- Creating, implementing and executing growth strategies and plans.
- Experience in a consultative selling role as a BDM (3+ years)
- Proven and positive track record breaking into untouched sales territories and markets
- You are nimble and highly organised to successfully be remotely based in a startup or high-growth company
- You are a passionate, committed individual with a strong work ethic and high integrity
- As enthusiastic about our vision and mission as we are (and happy to share it with everyone in the space)
- You are a strong communicator who can effectively communicate complex themes and listen effectively
- People person who naturally manages the full customer experience from lead nurturing to deal closing
- You thrive on learning and want to understand the sector, our technology and our strategy;
- You’re a self-starter who knows how to remain laser-focused on achieving outcomes for yourself and the business.
Why join us?
- Our mission is big and meaningful. It’s about using smarts and heart to transform the lives of some of the most disadvantaged Australians.
- You’ll be joining us at a time of rapid and exciting growth after we’ve grown 6x over the last year in customer and revenue.
- You’ll get to see the immediate impact of your work on hundreds of people with disability (in some cases, it’s life-changing!)
- With strong backing from venture capitalists and high-net-worth investors, we have just finalised our Series A funding round, and are now ready for take-off in Australia.
- You’ll be joining an amazing team who value empathy, passion, hard work, and problem-solving.
- In this role, you will have an uncapped and accelerated commission plan, car/travel allowance, and a home office allowance + more great perks.
More about Provider Choice
Provider Choice is a company that is transforming the way people with disability live their lives. Success to us is when every Australian with a disability can reach their dreams, goals and aspirations.
We have built Australia’s leading digital platform to guide people through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and it’s only just the start. Our technology and services ensure people with disability can easily find, connect and pay for the best therapists, support workers and products.
At Provider Choice, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. Join us.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]