We’re looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join our fast-growing health tech company in the disability sector.
You’ll be working within our Sales team, if you are a hyper-organised Administrator who wants to get in at the group floor of a startup that’s trying to change the world, this might be for you....
This is a full-time role based in our Perth, WA office. You will be part of our rapidly growing Plan Management team, reporting to the Head of Plan Management. You will have the opportunity to work directly alongside a high performing BDM whilst gaining hands-on experience. This critical role will not only support the Sales team in WA, but also our nationally growing Sales team. In this role, you will:
- Provide operational and administrative support to our Perth based Sales team, and where required, our National Sales team.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by liaising with key external stakeholders.
- Organising events and meetings for potential and existing clients.
- Strong research/sourcing skills to help build out a strong understanding of the local market for the Perth Business Development Manager (BDM) to action.
- Office assistance & support functions to the People & Talent and Plan Management teams.
- You’re passionate, enjoy working within a dynamic and fast paced sales team (that is scaling nationally!) and like being the go to person.
- You have a big heart and an interest in making a difference within the disability / health sector
- You might be a seasoned Sales Support Administrator or someone who is looking to kick-start their career!
- A hyper-organised and efficient operator who is excellent at managing time and prioritising tasks.
- Great attention to detail and take full ownership of the tasks you’re asked to complete.
- A confident and friendly communicator who can build rapport quickly.
- Self-starter who proactively thinks outside of the box to provide solutions and enjoys collaborating and working independently.