Let’s talk about the role:
Our Marketing team is growing! We are looking for a vibrant Hungry Marketing Manager to join our Melbourne-based team. In this role you will be the face of the HungryHungry brand as you support and grow our global community of trendy restaurants, hot-spot bars, and bustling pubs.
You get excited about performance marketing and serving up campaigns that are innovative, compelling, and spark the imagination?
Knowledge and proven experience in working in a fast paced B2B scale-up business. Your focus should always be on how we can revolutionise the future of dining - and engage its wider community and advocates along the way!
- Experiment and track performance of all online and offline channels as they relate to sales efficacy and various go to market offers
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across core assets, whilst optimising key marketing operations such as MQLs conversions, lead nurturing, and reporting on growth acquisition loops
- Develop campaign and copy content for new product features, venue partner assets and partnership releases across new and existing growth segments
- Source, create and manage content by ensuring material is delivered, published, celebrated and used effectively
- Measure and manage third party agencies in line with key business outcomes and ensure department spend to budget
- Project Management to coordinate and deliver insightful cross-functional marketing projects that convert to meaningful wins for our brand, clients and partners
Software you’ll use most likely use with us:
- Adobe Suite
- Project Management (Monday.com, Miro, Confluence, Jira, Notion)
- Communication Tools (Zoom, Slack)
- Microsoft Applications & G Suite
- Hubspot CRM
A Bit About HungryHungry
We’re a forkin’ awesome group of foodies just trying to make the food and bev industry a better place! We are HungryHungry, Join the food revolution!
HungryHungry provides an easy-to-use and engaging digital platform for hospitality venues to present to their consumers, creating contactless real-time menus and ordering capabilities for our solution suite: Our Core QR solutions Collect @ Counter and Order @ Table, as well as pickup, delivery and our Enterprise marketplaces.
Bottom line: Our employees matter to us. Every minute you spend with us, you’re growing, learning and becoming the best version of yourself! And we LOVE to see it!
The Nitty Gritty
We just need your recent CV and cover letter. Show us what sets YOU apart from the crowd.
You’re welcome to apply directly through whatever job board you’ve found us on. Alternatively, you can also directly apply via email.