Impact to the Community
Join our Marketing team as our Email Marketing Specialist in a 14 month fixed term parental leave contract and play a key role in planning and delivering campaigns and workflows for Envato’s email program for our key products, Elements & Market.
With a focus on segmentation and optimisation, you will be a driving force behind a first class email experience to achieve customer growth and retention goals. A true email expert, you will relish the opportunity to work with a big subscriber list (in the millions) and drill down into the detail of email performance, in terms of both engagement and conversion. Your experience will see you comfortable working with email platforms and tools, fully across best practice and with an eye for technical aspects like deliverability.
- 3+ years' experience in email marketing
- Experience working with large subscriber lists and high send volume
- Hands on experience using an enterprise email marketing platform (preferred)
- Track record executing strategic email marketing plans
- High level of technical understanding of email operations, platforms, tools and techniques
- Detailed knowledge of email best practice, success metrics and channel-specific challenges
- Analytically minded and strong quantitative skills
- Proven success AB testing for optimisation and increasing email ROI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and process-driven mentality
- Self-directed/self-starter with ability to meet deadlines