Software Engineer (Microsoft Business Central) (6 Month Contract)
Since launching in 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the leading fashion, sports and lifestyle e-commerce destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms (Retail, Marketplace and Services) provide a seamless and inspiring end-to-end customer experience.
Scalable solutions, exciting challenges, and a direct impact on more than 5 million customers. This is engineering at THE ICONIC.
Our systems handle a massive amount of traffic, and with millions of active sessions it’s guaranteed you’re going to get first-hand feedback from customers on the code you deploy!
Our agile engineering team is responsible for building the technology, features, and experiences our customers are obsessed with. We are on a mission to bring on the future of shopping!
What you’ll do
- You will be working on Business Central projects to develop and improve our e-commerce platform, ensuring a seamless and innovative shopping experience for THE ICONIC customers.
- You will be working in an agile environment on enterprise level, high quality software to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central plays a fundamental role in being THE ICONIC ERP and also powering a significant part of our warehouse operations. We have recently upgraded to BC 14 and are in the process of refactoring processes and preparing to implement BC extensions. As an ERP software engineer, you will work with the broader ERP team to implement BC extensions.
- You will be a subject matter expert in BC AL engineering practices and will upskill your colleagues to enable the move to Extensions and upgrade to the next versions.
What we are looking for
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central.
- Experience with NAV 2017 or higher
- Ability to understand the functional and technical differences between different versions of BC to perform upgrade assessments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that will allow you to express complex ERP concepts in a simple non-technical manner
- Knowledge of MSSQL
- Knowledge of C/AL
- Knowledge of AL
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]