Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a talented senior designer who is passionate about improving people's lives through human centred design.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a passionate and talented senior designer to work alongside a highly experienced, friendly and fast paced team. Someone who's keen to dig for answers, uncover the why, advocate for the users, and design solutions, while bringing the team and stakeholders along for the journey.
What you’ll do
- Craft simple, innovative and delightful solutions to complex scenarios.
- Thinking & workshopping strategically about how to improve the user experience, bringing the team along for the journey.
- Turn conceptual and abstract thinking into tangible product design solutions.
- Help maintain the high-quality design standards we set as a team.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to ensure consistency and quality across the product.
- Document designs & specification effectively so solutions are easy to follow and understand.
- You are a problem solver that’s excited by a challenge. You enjoy sitting in a room and whiteboarding ideas to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that everyone can move forward with.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are a designer that is constantly inspired—motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do.
- You thrive in a fast paced and collaborative workplace; partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers and other disciplines throughout the company.
- A Figma fiend who can design, prototype, test and deliver beautiful solutions.
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- An in-house barista, fully stocked fridge, breakfast and lunch foods and healthy snacks to help you perform at your best
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you. All applicants including a portfolio will be highly regarded, please ensure you include a link to your portfolio either in your resume or cover letter.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.