Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards of experience for our platform, customers, and teams. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for an Onboarding Specialist who is passionate about providing a word class onboarding experience for all team members.
About the opportunity:
In this newly created role you will work collaboratively with the wider P&C team and other verticals within the Swyftx business to ensure new employees onboard onto their new roles effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate is someone highly organised with excellent stakeholder management skills who has experience working within a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, coordinate and conduct new employee onboarding and orientations, ensuring materials are handled and checklists completed for each staff member
- Be the main point of contact for new employees from the day they sign their contracts
- Track metrics for employee experience and retention
- Be proactive at identifying areas of improvement and innovating the Swyftx onboarding experience
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team regarding start dates, hardware requests, compliance issues
- Prior experience onboarding new staff members
- Passionate about employee experience and onboarding
- Be tech-savvy and quickly able to learn new systems. We work across multiple systems so experience with the Microsoft Suite, HRIS systems (we use IntelliHR), Payroll (Xero) would be highly advantageous.
- Problem solver with high attention to detail who can also consider the big picture and work well autonomously and across teams.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to handle confidential material and dedicated team collaborator.
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- An in-house barista, fully stocked fridge, breakfast and lunch foods and healthy snacks to help you perform at your best
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.