Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scale-up, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, marketing, design, analytics, creative and leadership to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution to build our pipeline and improve conversion rates.
What you'll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the competition, user personas, market, industry and technology trends by conducting market research to influence product development and go-to-market decisions.
- Live and breathe the statistics of the product and ultimately develop plans to grow the north star metric and usage of the product alongside product managers and group product managers.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product strategy and that the messaging and product positioning is effectively conveyed.
- Drive product marketing initiatives by collaborating with our content and performance marketing teams, high value account teams, partnerships sales teams and product management team members.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Develop and lead successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the product team.
- Think big about the future of Cryptocurrency and how consumers and partners can be brought into the Swyftx ecosystem more quickly.
- Measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives.
- At least 5 years of Product Marketing experience, preferably in the fintech consumer/creative space or other relevant technology product marketing experience.
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual.
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment-oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention.
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills.
- Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-guided actions.
- A strong ability to create clarity amidst ambiguity and unknowns will be essential – this is a newly created role with the opportunity to build out a larger product marketing team.
- Self-starter and ability to be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
Nice to haves:
- You have crypto experience and a knowledge of the crypto market
- You have experience working on creative consumer products
Life at Swyftx:
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities and team outings
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Press the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.