Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Content Writer who will be responsible for creating and developing content across the Swyftx Ecosystem, inclusive of our ‘Learn’ platform, website and blog.
About the Opportunity
In this role you will work closely with our Marketing team in creating engaging content across multiple platforms. You will ensure that all content is on target and optimised for specific audiences. You will have a proven record of creating engaging, quality content that drives readership and conversion.
- Research, write and produce seo optimised, quality, newsworthy and relevant cryptocurrency content across Swyftx key assets of Learn, Swyftx Website, Swyftx blog and our Podcast.
- Assist in developing key EDM content for key marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with writers to develop keyword targeted content
- Find new and innovative ways to drive organic website traffic
- Write guest posts and editorials on behalf of Swyftx for publication on various platforms such as Canstar, Finder and MoneyMag.
- Write briefs and awards nominations.
- 2+ Years content writing experience in an agency or in-house setting.
- An ability to write informatively and creatively, appealing to your target audience
- Knowledge of keyword research and writing content for SEO purposes.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of digital outcomes
- Understanding & Experience in Cryptocurrency (preferred but not required).
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- An in-house barista, fully stocked fridge, breakfast and lunch foods and healthy snacks to help you perform at your best
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.