Claim Central Property manages the restoration, assessment and repair of residential, commercial, strata and industrial properties in Australia and New Zealand.
For over 20 years we have been using our leading-edge technologies and a digitally-connected supply panel of trades to provide better cost, quality and claims management outcomes.
Our clients include insurers, brokers, strata managers, facilities managers, real estate, government departments, private works and others. Our insurance works cover both normal and catastrophe event claims for some of the largest insurers in Australia and New Zealand .
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Claims Operations Manager to lead our NZ property business. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for managing a team of assessors, claims consultants, and repair supervisors to ensure the smooth assessment and repair of property damage insurance claims on behalf of our insurers and brokers.
Reporting to the Head of Property ANZ, you will be a key member of the ANZ Property Leadership team. We will require you to work from our Auckland office for at least 2-3 days a week and you may need to travel domestically.
The role's primary focus areas will be managing the NZ property team (except for commercial loss adjustors), providing all necessary management reporting and presentations, supporting business development activities, improving claim processes, implementing new technology and processes, handling complex or escalated claims, and communicating effectively with customers, insured parties, and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent leadership and communication skills, relevant experience in building insurance claims processing, and a thorough understanding of building insurance policies and regulations.
What We Offer You
- A growing company with opportunities to accelerate your career
- Great company culture with a supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing support and development
- Have led teams before and enjoy developing others
- Passionate about innovation and continuous improvement
- Self starter who can easily manage conflicting priorities, ambiguity and change
- You care about quality and have strong attention to detail
- Always seek to deliver great customer outcomes and can communicate with ease
- Enjoy being part of a team and are excited about opportunities to innovate
If you would like to be a part of the Claim Central team then please submit your application. You are also welcome to send any questions about our team or the position to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!