- This will be a career, not just a job!
- Salary + Car + Fuel Card
- Breakthrough technology
- Fast paced role with an exceptional culture
The growth of Hello Claims has created exciting an opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Assessor to join our busy and growing team. In return for your commitment, we provide an amazing culture of collaboration and high performance, a place you will learn, grow and enjoy coming to work each day!
Hello Claims has delivered a ‘First to Market Assessing Technology and Claim service’ providing motor claims operational excellence. Our motor claims management and assessing solution covers passenger vehicles, trucks, machinery, caravans, motor cycles and motor vehicle liability claims. Hello Claims has a comprehensive nationwide footprint.
What we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to work in an international company with the potential to grow and develop your career
- Great company culture with a supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing support and development
- Undertake the allocated assessments.
- Comprehensively manage an insurance claim, including the submission of assessment report, completion of scope of works and costing estimation.
- Interacting with our Customers, Clients, Trades, and internal staff to build strong relationships and capture critical information to resolve queries in relation to insurance claims.
- Conduct your activity in a timely manner.
- Prepare your own assessment reports sent directly to the client.
- Maintain regular communication with Management on technical or customer service issues.
- Demonstrated leader in the commercial motor claims and/or passenger vehicle claims field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a previous Motor Vehicle Assessor Role within the Australian market
- Trade Qualified – Automotive
- Knowledge of the latest repair methodology
- Proven innovative nature and ability to contribute to the development of the company
- Demonstrated Experience in motor assessing or estimating
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work autonomously, be self-managed and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrated computer skills & strong IT experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional memberships
- Commercially and company focused
- Energised, motivated and strong on daily disciplines
- Innovative thinker & a self-starter
- A strong and positive work ethic
- A team player who wants to learn.
If you would like to be a part of the Hello Claims team then please click ‘apply’ or submit your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!