Claim Central Property manages the restoration, assessment and repair of residential, commercial, strata and industrial properties in Australia and New Zealand.
For over 20 years we have been using our leading-edge technologies and a digitally-connected supply panel of trades to provide better cost, quality and claims management outcomes.
Our clients include insurers, brokers, strata managers, facilities managers, real estate, government departments, private works and others. Our insurance works cover both normal and catastrophe event claims for some of the largest insurers in Australia.
Due to continued growth, we are inviting applications for a Perth based Project Manager to join our team. This position reports into the Repair and Supply Chain Operations Manager.
- You will successfully execute client & customer insurance property repairs by overseeing, instructing, and managing all Repair works to quality standards, in line with relevant building codes.
- Partner with customers, clients, trades and internal stakeholders to resolve queries in relation to insurance claims.
- You will be based from your home-based work site in Perth and use your company car to attend sites. We will also require you to travel interstate from time to time.
What We Offer You
- We will provide you with a company car, fuel card, mobile
- A growing company with opportunities to accelerate your career
- Great company culture with a supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing support and development
- Strong understanding of construction terminology
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in site management (residential preferred)
- Current Australian driver's licence (essential)
- Knowledge of best practice
- Self starter who can prioritise with ease and work autonomously
- You care about the quality of your work and have strong attention to detail
- Always seek to deliver great customer outcomes and can communicate with ease
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate new processes quickly
- Enjoy being part of a team and are excited about opportunities to innovate
If you would like to be a part of the Claim Central team then please submit your application. You are also welcome to send any questions about our team or the position to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!