Marmalade’s mission is to free up cash-flow for businesses everywhere. We’re an invoice payments platform that empowers businesses to fairly and simply get their invoices paid on their terms. Our goal is to ensure businesses thrive, and are not weighed down with more debt or risk. Marmalade is in the early stages of its journey. We’re a well-funded startup with an exceptionally strong, experienced and diverse team. We’re growing rapidly and looking for like-minded people to join us on our mission.
We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails developer that wants to join a startup from the very early stages. You’ll be working closely with counterparts in engineering, product, design and our data and risk team.
We work in small cross-functional teams where you’ll help:
- Design and build new features across a wide range of product streams such as acquisition, integrations, user experience, accounting and risk management
- Ensure the product can scale efficiently and keep up with the demands of new customers
- Communicate technical outcomes to both technical and non-technical audiences
Who you are
- Experience working with the Ruby on Rails framework
- 3+ years of experience as a developer. Bonus points for having worked in payments and financial services!
- Experience with test driven development experience (rspec etc)
- You love helping shape a company from the ground up and wearing many hats that start-up environments offer!
What we offer
- You get to work on a modern Rails stack (we are less than 2 years old!) with solid foundations
- You get to work in the fintech space, an industry that is full of innovation and disruptors
- You get to work remotely! Our team is based in Australia and New Zealand and comprises alumni from Afterpay, SafetyCulture, Siteminder, Envato, Expert360, Autopilot and Prospa
- We are a remote friendly environment - we believe that happy and healthy employees produce better business outcomes
- We love those that think differently and want a challenge - we’re here to change the game
- Competitive salary including equity.