Who is Ailo?
At Ailo our vision is to reimagine the investment and rental experience for landlords and tenants. With the largest data set on property management in Australia and a rapidly growing customer base, we are planning our next round of expansion and have some exciting new products to bring to market.
With a team working remotely and also from our offices in Melbourne and Sydney. We’re made up of engineers, product managers, UX and UI designers, marketers, sales and property managers.
Tell me more about the role of the Product Manager?
As product manager, you’ll be leading a dedicated product team to help deliver a key part of our new greenfields platform.
You’ll need to build an in-depth understanding of our customers and work collaboratively with your product design, engineering and data science counterparts to solve problems in a way that our customers love. Ideally you will have experience working in data-centric teams and have built products that have the use of data as a central component.
You’ll be working closely with the broader business and making sure that we deliver on our business objectives.
How do we work
Our team operates remotely and from Sydney and Melbourne offices with the right infrastructure in place to smash geographical boundaries and support us to easily collaborate often. We’re an agile business with truly cross-functional product teams.
What's the DNA of an Ailo Product Manager?
- You’ll be a skilled communicator and negotiator.
- Focus is important and you won’t be afraid to say “no”.
- Curious, always asking “why?”
- You are a customer delighter at heart and able to empathise with our users
- You’ll thrive in making order out of complexity and be passionate about the details
- You are a natural at building relationships and actively seek collaboration across the business to create a shared vision.
- As the fulcrum of your product team, you’ll motivate, inspire and lead.
- With an analytical mindset, you think of data and testing as allies in creating the best possible products
- You are commercially savvy and understand how what we build drives business value.
- You have a startup mentality, putting your hand up to take ownership
- When faced with problems you are not constrained by process and look for lateral and innovative solutions to improve the way we work and what we deliver
- Genuinely want to learn new things and bring new ideas to the team
What skills and experience* do Ailo product managers have?
Your experience should demonstrate how you fit the DNA of an Ailo product manager and will include:
- Previous agile experience in delivering software to market. We’d love you to have had experience building completely new products.
- Experience in discovering, championing, and launching initiatives that meets the needs of customers and the business
- A head for business metrics
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- User research experience - qualitative or quantitative
- For this role, past experience working with data and products buit around data are a distinct advantage
*We don't expect everyone to be an expert in everything, we all have different strengths but we're passionate about learning and that’s what makes us a great team.
What else do you need to know?
- This is a full-time position
- Based remotely or in Sydney or Melbourne
- Need to be willing to travel from time to time
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
If this role sounds anything like you please apply here or call Karunya on 0452155992 for a confidential discussion.
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.