Ailo (https://ailo.io/) is a data-powered platform which makes the property management experience extraordinary. Utilising the largest single set of property management data, Ailo's technology empowers property management professionals to drive growth, improve their performance and increase profits. At Ailo our vision is to use our industry leading data insights and technology to reimagine the property management experience for agencies, landlords and tenants.
We're looking for a full stack software engineer to help us bring to market a world-first fintech platform that connects homeowners, tenants, tradespeople, property managers and real estate business owners in one place, in real-time.
You’ll be responsible for shaping our mobile and web products, developing front-end and back-end code, quick prototypes, clean and production-ready solutions, as well as building robust infrastructure.
Our transaction volume and user base are growing rapidly, which makes tackling day-to-day technical challenges alongside a highly-skilled team of engineers, product managers, UX designers and data scientists exciting and rewarding.
What is Ailo’s tech stack?
- Microservices architecture based on Docker
- Big Data and ML pipelines on Spark, Airflow and Kafka
- React and React-Native front-end
- RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Highly automated AWS Infrastructure
- Full Continuous Integration and Delivery
What will you bring?
- You’ll have written code before in a variety of different languages and enjoy learning new ones. We’re happy for this experience to come from commercial, uni or open source projects.
- You are focused on code quality, and prefer to follow engineering best practices such as CI/CD and writing unit tests/TDD.
- You're interested in learning more about distributed architectures and microservices.
- You really enjoy having the opportunity to own the solution, managing a feature from end-to-end.
- You feel curious and excited when stepping into unfamiliar territory, and enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and bringing new ideas to the team.
- You have your own opinions about how things should work, and you are not afraid to raise them
- You are passionate about solving real world problems and improving the experience of millions of people all over the world
What’s in it for you?
- A great place to learn. You'll work with people who are passionate about best practices in software development, and knowledgeable about software design patterns
- Flexible, non hierarchical working environment and a culture that empowers, supports and drives everyone to be their best.
- Continuous feedback and a no-blame culture. You'll need to be comfortable giving and receiving feedback as well as sharing your knowledge and experiences with the team.
- Competitive salary
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.