Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards of experience for our platform, customers, and teams. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a People and Culture Coordinator who is passionate about delivering a world class employee experience for team members at all levels.
About the opportunity:
In this role you will play a key role in making Swyftx a great place to work by working collaboratively with the wider P&C team to provide support, administration and coordination across the entire employee lifecycle. This role would suit someone with a high-level attention to detail who thrives at working within a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Varied administrative tasks supporting People and Culture Team projects - such as recruitment and onboarding administration, data entry, and HR systems activities across the employee lifecycle.
- Coordination and support around running events and various culture focused initiatives.
- Facilitate a seamless onboarding experience for new team members.
- Contributing to people focused projects with creativity, drive and a caring approach.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of cultural events and initiatives across Swyftx
- Experience in a commercial environment doing varied types of administration, data entry, and coordination of HR related tasks.
- Be tech-savvy and quickly able to learn new systems. We work across multiple systems so experience with the Microsoft Suite, HRIS systems (we use IntelliHR), Payroll (Xero) would be highly advantageous.
- Problem solver with high attention to detail who can also consider the big picture and work well autonomously and across teams.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to handle confidential material and dedicated team collaborator.
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- An in-house barista, fully stocked fridge, breakfast and lunch foods and healthy snacks to help you perform at your best
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.