Operations Team Leader
The growth of Hello Claims including internal promotions has created an exciting opportunity for an Operations Team Leader to join our growing team. In return for your commitment, we provide an amazing culture of collaboration and high performance, a place you will learn, grow and enjoy coming to work each day.
Hello Claims has delivered a ‘First to Market Assessing Technology and Claim service’ providing motor claims operational excellence across Australia and New Zealand. Our motor claims management and assessing solution covers passenger vehicles, trucks, machinery, caravans, motor cycles and motor vehicle liability claims.
- Lead and manage a team of Claims Administrators, ensuring they are empowered and motivated to deliver optimal customer service in the handling of claims.
- Ensure that all claims are accurately managed, and compliant with company guidelines, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor claim volume and workflows to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to optimize operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Based from our Takapuna office with flexibility to be discussed.
- At least 5 years of experience in the insurance industry, with a focus on claims and management.
- A proven track record of leading and managing a team of Claims Consultants to deliver superior customer service (highly desirable but not essential)
- Strong knowledge of insurance claims handling processes, guidelines and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, brokers and underwriters.
- Demonstrated ability to use data and analytics to make informed decisions and drive operational improvements.
- Knowledge of claims management software and technology, including digital claims processing and automation.
- A commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, and a strong desire to make a positive impact on the lives of those impacted by events and disasters.