Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for an Agile Coach looking for to coach our Currency Movement squad on agile best practises. We are rapidly growing and need an agile leader who is capable of utilising all aspects of the agile coaching matrix to help our teams become the best versions of themselves. You will coach, mentor and guide our people to figure out the best solutions for their specific department challenges. You will analyse the organisation's existing infrastructure and implement improvements to help streamline processes and create efficiencies. Ultimately, you will play a key role in the long-term strategy across the entire organisation, helping our teams to deliver better products in a faster, more efficient manner.
About the opportunity:
The Agile Coach will be driving the agile ways of working while collaborating with product managers and engineers. You will bring passion for iterative software delivery including demonstrated experience in Scrum/Kanban in a variety of fast-paced environments.
- Delivers scalable solutions enabling customers to deposit and withdraw currency across our entire financial ecosystem while supporting our accreditation globally.
What you’ll do:
- Work with development teams and whole departments to analyse current systems and processes and design a strategy for the adoption of agile best practices.
- Guide teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the overall strategy is being met
- Lead agile workshops for both development and functional teams, as well as key stakeholders.
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them.
- Drive cultural change by championing an agile mindset and ensure the organisation is at the forefront of industry best practices.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching.
- Coach management in agile practices to ensure adoption of best practices from top-down.
- Effectively communicate agile principles, Scrum/Kanban practices and overall operating model across the organisation.
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams.
- Help facilitate agile/scrum ceremonies for development teams, aiming to coach and empower teams to lead these themselves.
- Keep an objective perspective on issues and troubleshoots by applying agile principles
- Hold stand-up meetings with cross-functional teams to review project status.
- Support teams in determining the resource allocation to maintain agile practices and ensure smooth project delivery.
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master.
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe).
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments.
- Experience running agile initiatives of varying size and complexity.
- Strong leader, educator, and coach.
- An excellent communicator and motivator.
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- An in-house barista, fully stocked fridge, breakfast and lunch foods and healthy snacks to help you perform at your best
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Our Agile Team
The Swyftx Agile crew is a tight knit group of Agile enthusiasts working to bring the best out of our teams. We collaborate closely together and believe that each unique team requires a fit for purpose approach to get the job done. We meet regularly to discuss best practices, recent trends and to attend various events, making sure we keep our own tools sharp and ready to go.
Interested? Press the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.