The growth of Hello Claims has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Assessor to join our growing team. In return for your commitment, we provide an amazing culture of collaboration and high performance, a place you will learn, grow and enjoy coming to work each day.
As we provide flexible working arrangements we are open to candidates from Whangarei, Wellington, Alexandra, Blenheim, Napier or Rotorua who are able to work from a home based work site.
Hello Claims has delivered a ‘First to Market Assessing Technology and Claim service’ providing motor claims operational excellence across Australia and New Zealand. Our motor claims management and assessing solution covers passenger vehicles, trucks, machinery, caravans, motor cycles and motor vehicle liability claims.
- Prepare and manage motor related insurance claims, including the submission of assessment report, completion of scope of works and costing estimation.
- Prepare your own assessment reports that are then sent directly to the client.
- Partner with customers, clients, trades and internal stakeholders to resolve queries in relation to insurance claims.
What We Offer You
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid day of leave, 'Me' Day, to support your personal wellbeing
- Paid Community Care Day to to engage in volunteer work or community service
- A growing company with opportunities to accelerate your career
- Great company culture with a supportive team
- Ongoing support and development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a previous Motor Vehicle Assessor Role within the New Zealand market; or
- This role may suit someone trade qualified with a passion for the automotive industry who is looking to use their skills to continue building on their career into the insurance industry.
- If you are field based you will be provided with a car allowance and fuel card and you will need a Full Drivers License.
- Knowledge of best practice repair methodologies
- Experience working with heavy vehicles (advantageous, but not required)
- Self starter who is able to prioritise with ease and work autonomously
- Care about the quality of your work and have strong attention to detail
- Always seek to deliver great customer outcomes and can communicate with ease
- Strong computer skills and able to navigate new processes quickly
- Enjoy being part of a team and are excited about opportunities to innovate
If you would like to be a part of the Hello Claims team then please click ‘apply’ or submit your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!