Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scale-up, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a passionate Security Architecture Manager to join in and strengthen the team as we are continuously improving to deliver world class security standards. You'll have your hands on the wheel of the security program, as we continue to make sure security is at the forefront of what we do here at Swyftx! You’ll be a key leader within the Swyftx Security being a driver of change, with the backing of a security program dedicated to making an impact company wide.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Head of Security you'll be accountable to manage a team of engineers and architects will be delivering solutions that continuously drive Swyftx security program forward. Engaging with various stakeholders, to ensure our architecture and security patterns are integrated across the business.
What you'll do:
- Leading the development and implementation of secure design patterns and architectures that are aligned to Swyftx security policies, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Assess and understand the current security architecture landscape. Develop and drive the roadmaps that achieve the targeted state.
- Partnering across the business to provide security advisory services.
- Integrate with security team's other key programs: Cyber Defence, Risk, Application Security, and People
- Manage a team of technical experts delivering services to our partner business units.
- Continuous improvement of our security services providers as required.
- You will bring a deep knowledge of security risk management, technologies, attack techniques and defences.
- Background in architecting, designing, and building security solutions for business and technology initiatives.
- Familiarity with threat modelling, MITRE ATT&CK/D3FEND, NIST CSF, and ISO27001 and related methodologies or frameworks
- The ability to negotiate and affect change through influence in a complex organisation
- Ability to coordinate across multiple activity streams, delivering impactful results in line with objectives of the security program.
Life at Swyftx:
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities and team outings
- An in-house barista, fully stocked fridge, breakfast and lunch foods and healthy snacks to help you perform at your best
- Wellbeing perks such as free massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons and game breaks
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.