A unique opportunity exists to kick off your Digital & eCommerce career with an Intern position at Australia’s leading bedding brand, Sheet Society. This role offers exposure to everything that needs to happen to bring an engaging and commercial customer experience to life online including product management and onsite merchandising, online trading and promotions, and onsite marketing and content.
This role is a 12 month contract, and is available as either a full time (5 days per week) or part time (3 days per week) position. Please indicate your availability/preference as part of your application.
The Digital & eCommerce Intern is a unique role within the Marketing Department, responsible for supporting the delivery of our product, marketing and trade requirements across the Sheetsociety.com websites (AU, NZ, USA, UK and Canada) and Marketplace accounts (The Iconic, The Dom).
The Digital & eCommerce Intern reports to the eCommerce Specialist
- Execute day-to-day content requirements of our five international websites (AU, NZ, US, CA & UK) in our CMS (Shopify + Prismic)
- Ensuring all website information is correct and in line with Sheet Society Brand Guidelines
- Roll out content creation on the website according to campaign plans including homepage layout, campaign landing pages and styling edits.
- Uploading images and videos to Shopify.
- Creating blog posts and other onsite content pages
- Support the eCommerce Manager with actioning SEO recommendations from our agency to optimise our websites and content.
- Support the Senior UX/UI Designer with regular reviews of on site content and features, ensuring it is the best customer experience on multiple devices.
- Assist with testing functionality of features on the website, ensuring that it works well on multiple devices whilst recording the testing process thoroughly.
- Managing the content checklist prior to a new release or campaign.
- Presenting the release walkthrough back to the Digital Team.
Assist with product release and merchandising
- Assist with loading products into our Shopify store, ensuring that pricing and product specifications are accurate across all touchpoints
- Assist with onsite merchandising and maintenance of our online channels, locally and internationally
- Support the eCommerce Specialist with the Product Information Management (PIM)
- Filing assets received from production team and ensuring files are named consistently and filed into supposed folders
Administration and Reporting
- Support the eCommerce team with the collation of trade and end of month reporting
- Attending and note taking during Digital Team WIPs
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Whilst no prior related work experience is a required, a Marketing, Digital or eCommerce related degree is preferred
- You’re excited to kick off your Digital & eCommerce career and have a strong desire to learn and develop new skills
- You’re a team player, and know how to communicate with others in a collaborative and effective way
- You’ve got great time management skills and you’re able to deliver tasks consistently on deadline, with our workforce management system ASANA to support you
- You are data-driven and always approach tasks using the insights provided from the data
- You’ve got great attention to detail, and are comfortable working in programs like Google Sheets, Shopify, Website Content Management systems like Prismic, Google Analytics and SEM Rush (whilst you don’t need prior experience using these programs, as you’ll be spending a lot of time in the back-end programs it’s important this kind of thing is your jam)
- You have an interest in retail and/or the homewares category
- You’re a friendly human who brings good vibes to work
We’re the kind of people you want to work with and have dinner together after. We treat our colleagues like family, and talk to our customers like friends.
We’re committed to our vision and value the journey, not just the destination and believe in taking risks, working together, learning from failure, and remaining optimistic.
We’re quiet achievers, always at the top of our game.We use our intelligence and initiative to determine where we can have the most impact, and our resourcefulness to get things done.
We believe that great ideas come from great, motivated, people, so we prioritise our team’s diversity, growth, and development (alongside our own) above all else.