This role is the centerpoint of our Marketing team at Sheet Society, leading the campaign development across our brand, digital and creative teams to plan, produce and execute our marketing and content initiatives across all of our online and offline channels. This role delivers to our company’s compelling purpose – “Make the Bed Better”.
With a keen eye for design and a strong understanding of the Sheet Society customer and the bedding market, the Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for upholding (and responsibly evolving) the Sheet Society Brand DNA and tone of voice across all customer touch points, and using it to drive brand awareness and customer engagement.
The Brand Marketing Manager will bring the perfect mix of customer-first thinking, creativity, commerciality and organisation to each day, along with the ability to work across a variety of different campaigns at once.
What you can expect to be working on:
Brand & Campaign
- Driving the brand positioning and customer experience strategy through a strong understanding of consumer behaviour, beliefs, attitudes and motivations in a way that can be leveraged for growth
- Leading the ideation, planning and execution of all customer-facing activity across the wider Marketing department, ensuring all marketing campaigns and activities are delivered on time and to budget and that the strength of the team is leveraged to the fullest
- Optimising campaigns with sound understanding of brand values and direction
- Ultimate responsibility for campaign milestone dates with an understanding of the moving parts needed to manage campaign delivery
- Driving the Content and Communication Strategy across all customer touchpoints, in collaboration with the respective Channel Leads, developing engaging and commercial content in line with the Sheet Society brand DNA
- Responsible for driving brand awareness and engagement through online and offline activities such as marketing campaigns, partnerships, activations, PR and influencer activity
What we’re looking for:
- You have 7-10 years of experience in a marketing role, with at least 3 years’ experience in a role where you’ve managed a team
- You have experience working in a retail or eCommerce business and a strong understanding of the digital, paid media and social landscape
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategy and coordination of market campaign launches
- You’re high energy & have a roll up your sleeves attitude, being able to flex between leading and executing
- Prior experience working for a consumer brand (such as, within the home, fashion or beauty industry) is preferred
Why work with us?
The role includes benefits like learning and development opportunities, paid parental leave, compulsory days off to spend in bed (or gardening or surfing or reading), incredible bedding discounts/allowances, and a dog-friendly office. Be a part of an energetic and fast-growing business where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re only just getting started.
Get in bed with us.
Diversity makes us stronger. We’re looking to work with people of all genders, races, ethnicities, orientations, abilities, and disabilities, so if the above is of interest to you, then please throw your hat in the ring. (Or just your application, if you don’t like wearing hats.) Don't sleep on this opportunity, we're a lot of fun, we're in an exciting growth period, and now is the time to join the team.