Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Corporate Development Manager who is passionate about developing organisational strategy and driving growth opportunities. As a member of the Corporate Development team, you will work collaboratively across functions to identify, evaluate, and negotiate both acquisition and strategic investment opportunities. You bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is, and what could be.
What you’ll do
- Design and build models (e.g. commercial / financial) to support strategic, commercial / investment decision making
- Support commercial negotiations, deal structuring & capital markets activity through effective use & delivery of analysis
- Identify and evaluate M&A, new product development & investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence on acquisition targets, undertake valuations, build & maintain financial models and effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Delivery of ad hoc and ongoing analytical & commercial decision support to the senior leadership team
- Track record of professional experience in investment banking, an in-house corporate development role or a top-tier management consultancy
- Interest in crypto and/or experience in crypto environments
- Ability to apply rigorous process and logic to solve difficult problems and find effective solutions
- Independent, self-driven and entrepreneurial; able to approach challenges, define workstreams and solve problems with limited guidance
- Strong team-worker and facilitator, able to effectively engage various corporate functions (Finance, Legal, Product & Engineering, HR, etc.) with busy competing priorities
- Executive level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to be an effective spokesperson and evangelist for the company
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.