We simplify short-term rental property management by providing homeowners with expert support and easy-to-use technology. Our ecosystem delivers transparency and better results for everyone involved. We have generated over $100m in bookings, have a strong relationship with Airbnb, and are backed by top venture capital firms. Join our growing team to help lay the foundations of our future success.
About the role:
The Business Development Manager executes Hometime's partner acquisition strategy in the ANZ region, overseeing growth and development of the hosting partner network. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Development, the ideal candidate has a strong real estate network and a passion for sales, strategy, and deal closing. Responsibilities include managing the growth pipeline, fostering relationships, and identifying acquisition opportunities in the STR sector.
This is the job for you if you are excited about:
- The short term rental industry, travel, prop-tech and real estate
- Making a difference. Your role will play an important part in shaping the journey of growth at Hometime.
- Capacity to scale, grown and lead a large team with growth success
- Passionate about people, you’ll be spending 90% of your time talking and networking with a wide range of people across ANZ
- Love to travel, this role will require travel on a regular basis across ANZ
- Working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment,
You will have:
- Strong networking skills to build lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Develop and maintain a sustainable pipeline of opportunities for Hometime's national footprint
- Make balanced decisions based on professional judgement, evaluating incomplete information and risks
- Provide leadership skills and advanced stakeholder management for successful partner acquisition integration
- Execute new business partnerships and manage external relationships
- Identify and lead commercial opportunities, partner with key leaders and close deals
- Advanced negotiation skills to arrive at mutually acceptable outcomes
- Track, monitor, and report progress against agreed goals
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
Tools you’ll be using:
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- Flexible working arrangement, hybrid role in Sydney.
- WeWork All Access card giving you access to coworking across Australia, on-site baristas and collaborative spaces
- Coffee allowance of $75 per month on your own Airwallex card to enjoy at your local cafe when you work
- Extra day of leave for your birthday to celebrate all things you with your friends and family
- Supportive paid parental leave policy including leave for secondary carers, adoption leave and special maternity leave
- Free time off between Christmas and New Year thanks to Hometime’s Holiday Week
- Quarterly events, both virtual and in person, to come together with your teammates