Who we are:
Ignition is the world’s first client engagement and commerce platform for the professional services industry, from proposal and payment automation solutions to a broader client engagement platform, to transform the way people do business together.
We are a high-growth, global SaaS organisation with employees in Australia, US, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and the Philippines.
About the role:
Ignition is seeking an experienced B2B marketing website lead to manage Ignition’s marketing-led sites from strategy through to execution. This role will be instrumental in evolving how we represent the Ignition brand and platform globally and is central to how we build a best-in-class content hub to drive thought leadership, and drive traffic and conversion via our demand generation and brand programs. This role can be based anywhere in Australia. At Ignition, it's up to you to decide whether you want to work fully remote, in-office or a mixture of both.
What your day to day will look like:
- Full management of the global marketing-led sites from strategy and performance optimisation to web updates and analytics
- Provide excellent strategic direction and be accountable for CRO initiatives to increase website traffic, time on site, pages per session and conversions
- Manage a small team of front end website developers and work closely with Brand, Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to execute on the website roadmap
- Plan and execute effective SEO programs including (but not limited to) keyword and opportunity analysis, campaign planning, audits and management - to promote product launches campaigns, content marketing, website updates
- Identify and deliver on future-proofing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow Ignition search engine visibility and rankings
What you need to succeed:
- Strong experience in B2B website development, exposure to Marketing-led conversion rate optimisation
- Min 3+ years experience in SEO and implementing CRO and web content strategy with impact
- Building mobile + responsive sites from the ground up is a big advantage
- Expansive HTML, CSS and API knowledge and experience
- Experience building templates and components in a CMS, such as Craft or Wordpress, Drupal etc
- Expertise in MAS (eg. Hubspot), CRM (eg. Hubspot, Salesforce) and Google Analytics
- Passion for and proven experience with designing and running AB Testing and CRO initiatives to drive user experience & revenue impact
- Strong UX and Ul experience, with an eye for marrying functional ease of use with striking visual design experience. Wireframing from scratch is an added advantage
- Active experience optimising landing pages/CTA forms for paid search, and performance marketing outcomes
- Experience building high quality, clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Strong grasp of metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
- Deep customer-orientation - working with creative and UX/UI best-practice to deliver strong online customer experiences that are frictionless and convert
Why join us:
- Founder led, global SaaS organisation, in hyper growth mode and scaling fast
- We work without ego in a collaborative, open and transparent work culture
- Competitive salary and employee stock options from day 1
- 20 days accrued annual leave/vacation, along with 10 days of wellbeing days to take care of yourself and/or loved ones
- Annual education allowance to support your professional growth
- Curious and smart coworkers who won’t back down from a challenge
- Employee recognition program
- Quarterly wellness allowance to spend on your wellness and what this means to you
- Paid subscription to Headspace and LifeWorks EAP & Wellbeing Platform
- Flexible working supported by work from office reimbursement and mobile allowance to allow you to set yourself up safely to work from home
- Personal tax return assistance - after all, we are in the accounting business!
- Paid parental leave
- An extra paid day off to celebrate your birthday, alongside volunteering leaves
- Monthly virtual social events
We are better everyday
We work without ego
We are smarter together
We hero our customer
Ignition is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ignition is proud to provide employment and recruitment accommodations during the recruitment process. Once our team reviews your resume and contacts you if there is a fit, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact [email protected].