Transform the way everyday people around the world invest, by empowering them to understand complicated financial data and make better, non-emotional decisions.
- Work at a profitable, global, B2C SaaS startup;
- We have almost 4 million users, across 170 countries;
- Small team and flexible environment making it easy to rapidly iterate;
- Work with a product customers love: 4.5* Trustpilot Reviews.
- Join a diverse team from Atlassian, Safety Culture, Deputy, eBay, Ansarada, Airtasker & more!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
As the first Product Marketing Manager in our growth function, you will own customer messaging across our user journey and product lifecycle, and lead go-to-market strategy for new products, ensuring that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels.
Additionally you will also be responsible for driving post-launch marketing programs for sustained product growth. The ultimate goal of this role is to drive adoption and usage of both our existing and new products and features.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Our team is small, 45 people, but growing to 60 this year. You’ll work cross-functionally with product management, content strategy, data-science, design, and leadership
- Be responsible for activation and retention metrics.
- Lead global go-to-market strategy and execution for product and feature launches, ensuring that all teams are on-message and maximizing each and every channel
- Execute, monitor and optimise automated customer messaging campaigns across the funnel from onboarding to activation, retention, reactivation and resurrection.
- Design and implement complex customer segments, omnichannel messaging workflows, and scalable messaging content.
- Segment our customers, identify their needs and how our products will meet those needs
- Drive post-launch marketing programs for sustained product growth
- Be accountable for product adoption and demand forecasts across channels
- Put together competitive analysis and drive differentiation in the market
- Develop key marketing and product messagings that resonate with our target customers and communicate to them at the right place at the right time across channels such as email, in-app, and push notifications.
- Monitor and analyse the performance and impact of the campaigns in order to optimise them and identify new opportunities for future programs.
- Be a strong leader, customer champion, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Previous experience in a product marketing or lifecycle marketing role from a software company shipping products.
- Experience with email marketing, marketing automation and customer engagement software such as Sendgrid and Braze (or the equivalent - CustomerIO, Vero, Iterable, Insider, WebEngage, etc.).
- Experience with product adoption and user onboarding software like AppCues, Pendo, UserPilot is a plus.
- Superb written and oral communication skills, and ability to break down complex concepts so that they’re clear, digestible and easy to understand for our users and internal teams.
- Have customer and product at heart and data in mind to make data-informed decisions that improve product adoption, platform retention and user satisfaction.
- Qualitative analytical ability and familiarity with A/B testing
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to work cross-functionally
Want to hear more? Hear from our founder - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QobC86VzFeg&feature=youtu.be
- Dedicated GSD (Get Sh*t done) Days: No meetings, so more time for flow!;
- Flexible Remote-First: Some core hours but work when & where you are most productive around family or life;
- Competitive Base Salaries: We are a startup but we don’t underpay;
- Parental Leave Policy: With a supportive return to work plan;
- Equity (ESOP) in the business: Everyone owns our success;
- Learning & Development Fund: We invest in your growth;
- Share Club: We provide cash for you to invest & regular sessions to learn from the team.
- Office & Equipment: Choose your own laptop. Standup desks. Rooftop quiet space.
- Monthly Social/Team Events: Like cooking, paintball, manga sketching, Hackathon: https://youtu.be/YVBz7yZixvA
- Dog-Friendly Office: We love dogs, they make everything better!