Transform the way everyday people around the world invest, by empowering them to understand complicated financial data and make better, non-emotional decisions.
- Work at a profitable, global, B2C SaaS startup;
- We have almost 4 million users, across 170 countries;
- Small team and flexible environment making it easy to rapidly iterate;
- Work with a product customers love: 4.5* Trustpilot Reviews.
- Join a diverse team from Atlassian, Safety Culture, Deputy, eBay, Ansarada, Airtasker & more!
Engineering problems we are currently solving:
- As we continue to grow 2x we want to focus on performance, reliability and security
- Improve the mobile experience for our users
- Setting up the right analysis/analytics infrastructure
- Internationalisation (multiple languages)
- Thinking through marketing engineering (SEO, building for partner channels, email marketing engine etc)
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Be joining a high performing passionate team where you can have a huge impact.
- Be working in a cross-functional team, across multiple platforms, to ensure that we are giving the best experience possible for our customers.
- Work with large scale, highly available and resilient modern financial systems.
- Engage in technical discussion of solutions and product ideas through documentation, design reviews, pair programming, code review and technology discussions and continuous improvement.
- Work with automated deployment enabling code release multiple times a day.
- Work with modern tools and languages that excite you and solve user problems.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- As a Senior Software Engineer you have several years experience in a similar role at other SaaS startups or software companies.
- You are a technologist and you choose the right tool for the problem to solve. We are happy to hear your stories about dealing with different programming languages.
- You understand what it takes to build reliable, scalable and resilient systems using modern best practices. Show us the scars and what you learnt on the path.
- Exposure to Classic & Modern JS frameworks as well as the browser ecosystem.
- Someone that expects high quality and knows how to work in a high performing team.
- Growth mindset. What works today may not work tomorrow.
Simply Stop Days: Extra paid holidays for the whole company where everyone can take a break;
Dedicated "Get Sh*t Done" Day: No meeting Mondays, so more time for flow;
Remote-flexibility: Core hours (10am-2pm AEST). Work when & where you are most productive. Fully-remote option;
Competitive Salaries & ESOP: We are a startup but we don’t underpay. Everyone owns our success;
Parental Leave Policy: With a supportive part-time return to work option;
Learning & Development Fund: We invest in your growth;
Share Club: We provide subscription to SWS, cash for you to invest & regular sessions to learn from the team;
Office & Equipment: Choose your own laptop. Standup desks. Money for home equipment. Office with rooftop;
Monthly Team Events & Quarterly Hackathon's: An opportunity for everyone to come together and push what is possible;
Annual company retreats: We try to go away every year!
Dog-Friendly Office: We love dogs, they make everything better!
Hear from our Founder
Check out our Simply Wall St Space